Written By Ryan Brown
Updated by Ryan Brown on December 22nd, 2021
Saving files from a cloud flow to a UNC path with the Power Automate "File System" "Create File" action requires a connector that uses the on-prem gateway. Currently there is only one, WC-PbiGateway-01 Here is that process:
1. In PA create your action:
2. PA will prompt you to create or select a connection, and after the fact you can view and modify this from the ... menu:
3. You can view and modify or create a connection from the data menu, note the format of the username MUST be like below:
4. There is no configuration update on the gateway, or at least none was required for this transfer.
5. Take a look at file permissions after the fact, in this case the service account used to create the file is the only one with rights to it.
Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.Contact Support