Waukesha County Help Center

    I lost my COVID-19 Vaccination Card. Can I get a replacement card?

    May 5th, 2023

    Written By Linda Wickstrom

    Updated by Sara Mulligan-Mauermann on May 5th, 2023

    Yes. If you have lost your vaccination card, you will still be able to access your proof of vaccination. 

    • If you received your vaccination in Wisconsin, you can access and print your entire vaccination record using the Wisconsin Immunization Registry (WIR). Your WIR record can be used in place of your vaccination card.    
      • If you have a social security number, Medicaid ID, or Health Care Member ID, you can access your record through the Public Immunization Record Access webpage
      • If you do not have one of these numbers, you can access your record one of two ways:                   
        • Option 1: Fill out the Wisconsin Immunization Registry Record Release Authorization, F-02487 and have your records sent to you. 
        • Option 2: If you were vaccinated at a Waukesha County Community Vaccination Clinic at the Waukesha County Expo Center in Spring 2021, and you provided your social security number or your mother's maiden name on your screening form, you can access your own immunization record online in the Wisconsin Immunization Registry (WIR) .  
        • If you are unable to access your immunization record through WIR, contact Waukesha County Department of Health & Human Services Centralized Records to request a copy of your record.
    •   If you received your vaccination in another state, go to that state department of health website to determine how to get a copy of your record.

    Was this article helpful?

    Send feedback

    Can’t find what you’re looking for?

    Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

    Contact Support