If you have forgotten your password, your password has expired, or your account has been locked as a result of too many unsuccessful attempts to sign in, you can use Adaxes Self-Service to reset your password and/or unlock your account.
- Open the Adaxes Self-Service Portal.
- On the Self-Service sign in screen, click on Forgot your password.
- On the Reset password screen, enter your username then click Next.
- Answer each of the security questions then click Next. Click Finish when you reach the final question.
- After you have successfully answered all of the security questions, you can enter your new password then click Finish.
- You will receive confirmation of success upon updating your password. Click on Continue.