If your account has become locked as a result of too many unsuccessful attempts to sign in, you can use Adaxes Self-Service to unlock your account.
- Open the Adaxes Self-Service Portal.
- On the Self-Service sign in screen, click on Forgot your password.
- On the Reset password screen, enter your username then click Next.
- Answer each of the security questions then click Next. Click Finish when you reach the final question.
- After you have successfully answered all of the security questions, you can select Unlock account only then click Finish. If you wish to also reset your password, select Reset password and unlock account instead.
- You will receive confirmation of success upon unlocking your account. Click on Continue.